Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 23 October 2012

Info Post
Check out the Planned Parenthood page about prenatal care:

*What is prenatal care?
*What will happen during my first prenatal care visit?
*How often will I have prenatal care visits?
*What will happen during my follow-up prenatal care visits?
*What is prenatal testing?
*What is an untrasound?
*What is multiple marker screening?
*What is CVS (chorionic villus sampling)?
*What is amniocentesis?

*What changes can I expect during pregnancy?
*How will I know if something is wrong?

I bolded what caught my eye. Notice anything?

To make it more obvious, let's compare that with a web site not associated with an abortion provider:

*What is prenatal care?
*Why do I need prenatal care?
*I am thinking about getting pregnant. How can I take care of myself?
*I'm pregnant. What should I do -- or not do -- to take care of myself and my unborn baby?
*I don't want to get pregnant right now. But should I still take folic acid every day?
*How often should I see my doctor during pregnancy?
*What happens during prenatal visits?
*I am in my late 30s and I want to have a child now. Should I do anything special?
*Where can I go to get free or reduced-cost prenatal care?

On the neutral web site, none of the main points about prenatal care is aimed at finding anything wrong with the baby. On the Planned Parenthood site, five of 11 are geared toward finding something wrong with the baby. Creepy, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment